Your audience and clients have pain points and passions, struggles and stories. They connect with content that is real, lively, direct and meaningful.
I write content that reflects you –a refreshing cocktail of your experience, your story, your personality and your vision. I write across digital and print media, specialising in longer-form content like websites, blogs, case studies and storytelling.
Writing is memorable and effective when it’s clear and inclusive. I won’t write in jargon or use pretentious vocab. I’ll do the research to make sure I’m explaining the right technical terms, so your readers don’t feel left out.
What I write:
- Case studies and long-form essays
- Capability statements
- Stories, personal accounts and memoirs
- LinkedIn profiles
- Marketing collateral
Something not on the list?
I also contract to:
For brands that attract and inspire:
For all kinds of writing services, including bid documents, white papers and writing training:
Who do I write for?
I’m drawn to people and enterprises who are interested in sustainability, community building, teaching and self-development, and who are kind and thoughtful in how they live and run their business.
I write for a wide range of businesses and services including:
- Technology support and Software as a Service (SaaS) products
- Art and design
- Upcycling and op-shops
- Architecture and construction (including sustainable building and passive homes)
- Animal care and pet grooming
- Food and dining
- Youth and community development
- Health, wellbeing and personal growth
Don’t worry if your industry or sector is not on the list. I quickly step into your world and get my head around complex ideas, articulating your message in an approachable and engaging way to your readers.
These are the types of results you’ll notice once you engage me:
- It’s easier for new clients to find you and it’s clear how you can help them.
- Increased traffic to your website and people stay longer, leading to more sales and clients getting in touch.
- Increased engagement on social media.
- You attract and keep your dream clients through regular well-written case studies, blogs, newsletters, capability statements and more.
- Your messaging is credible and relevant because it’s backed by research and accurate, compelling and topical content.
- When you outsource your writing tasks, you can stop worrying about it – giving you more time and energy to do the business activities you enjoy.
“Katie is extremely thorough and her passion for her work comes through in the standard of material she produces. Katie’s honesty and integrity is very refreshing and she can be relied upon to deliver on point and on time.”– Terri Newman-Hodge – Coach, mentor and facilitator.