Give me your dry and technical and I’ll raise it to punchy, powerful content that sells.
With a winning mix of meaty questions, cool-headedness and the right amount of drama and heart, I help specialists and service based businesses shred the jargon, ditch the boring and powerfully showcase how they’re changing lives.
I have a soft spot for tech-types, creators and innovators, and organisations who are doing good things for people and planet.
I’m all about well-written, well-researched, thoughtful (and kind) content. Not divisive soundbites or clickbaity snippets. It’s because I want your ideal clients to find you, notice you and trust you. So, if you want people who read your blog, support pages, annual report, case studies or newsletter to feel like they can’t resist giving you a call to find out more, donate to your worthy cause, partner or work with you – let me help you with that.
Katie is a fantastic copywriter – she is flexible enough to write for a wide range of projects in a range of styles and tones, writes with accuracy requiring few revisions and provides good value for money. Excellent to deal with and highly recommended.Jeffrey Tang
Editing can seem boring, time-consuming and, let’s face it, sometimes painful. It can be hard to look at your work objectively and with a clear head, especially when you’re so invested in it. But it’s obvious to your readers when a document is still in the draft phase. I can fact-check, edit and proofread your academic, business or creative texts to get them to the beautiful, polished, and raring to be read phase.Read more
I’m really happy that I’ve actually managed to write a book! Thank you so much for your wonderful work, it has made a significant difference to the way the book is coming along. I feel like the book has been substantially improved thanks to your work and your feedback over coffees.
As well as learning from your work, I have also learnt tonnes from our conversations together. I feel like, as an editor, you actually also offer a teacher/mentor service alongside your editing service. So don’t let this aspect of your gifting and business go unnoticed.– Andrew Hill
Want to see who I’ve helped?
Ready to work with me and see results?
You’re just six steps away from meaningful results. Let me help you share your voice and story with the world.
- Book your free chat. Click the button below.
- I’ll send you a quote/proposal and a timeline. I charge for the discovery session, so you’ll see it included in your quote.
- Discovery session. Usually best in person or via video call, the discovery session lasts an hour or two, depending on the project’s scope. I’ll ask all the juicy questions so I can get crystal clear on what you want.
- I research. Write. Edit. Write. Edit some more. This is where the magic happens.
- Review time. I send the content to you for your feedback. Colloborating and getting it right are important to me, so your quote includes one round of reasonable revisions.
- Finalise content. Celebrate. Relax!