I write, edit and speak to support you, your business and your community.
I am a freelance copywriter and editor based in Auckland, New Zealand. I want to see you succeed in your writing projects – whether it’s business, academic or creative – and will craft powerful, striking and clear words to suit your voice and engage your audience.
I’m particularly passionate about supporting charities, social enterprises and organisations who are doing good things in their community.
I want your readers to take action. So, if you want people who read your blog, website or newsletter to feel like they can’t resist giving you a call to find out more, donate to your worthy cause, or work with you – let me help you with that.Read more
Editing can seem boring and time consuming. But it’s obvious to your readers when a document is still in the draft phase. I can edit and proofread your academic, business or creative texts to get them to the beautiful, polished, and raring to be read phase.Read more
Words can lift people and whole communities that may be feeling unloved, anxious and overwhelmed. I write performance poetry and give talks around identity, language, artistic expression and looking after ourselves and each other to churches, community groups and in academic settings.
You’ll also find me acting on stage or storytelling to kids.
Katie is a fantastic copywriter – she is flexible enough to write for a wide range of projects in a range of styles and tones, writes with accuracy requiring few revisions and provides good value for money. Excellent to deal with and highly recommended.Jeffrey Tang
Ready to work with me and see results?
You’re just six steps away from meaningful results. Let me help you share your voice with the world.
- Book your free chat. Click the button below.
- Discovery session. Usually best in person or via video call, the discovery session lasts an hour or two, depending on the project’s scope. I’ll ask all the juicy questions so I can get crystal clear on what you want.
- I’ll send you a quote/proposal and a timeline. I charge for the discovery session, so you’ll see it included in your quote.
- I research. Write. Edit. Write. Edit some more. This is where the magic happens.
- Review time. I send the content to you for your feedback. Colloborating and getting it right are important to me, so your quote includes one round of reasonable revisions.
- Finalise content. Celebrate. Relax!